Sunday, October 21, 2007

State Champions Marching Band!!! And House #9


Morton High School Marching Band State Champions 3 years running!WHOO!WHOO! Congratulations to all the kids, parents, and directors for all their hard work and dedication!!! Oh yea, my son's the Band Director....just a little bit proud!!! AND they ended up 7th overall in the STATE! WOW!
Got house number 9 done after all the excitement. That's me at about 2 years during my undercover stint with the agency! Only one more to do!
This one has hardware cloth, Everlasting Keepsakes chipboard. Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Distressables. The pen nibs were just something shiney to anchor the bottom.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZER I just love all your houses! It inspired me to give them a try! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

wendy vecchi said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for sure I can't chhose a favorite. LOVE the nibs used as a border. GREAT idea!!!
Congrats to Jeff & crew too. What a wonderful accomplishment!!
Show us the finished project!!
wendy