Monday, December 10, 2007

Nasty Weather in the Midwest

OK. I had an epiphany. I turned off the new energy saving lights and used the Ott light and window light, and it gave me the true colors..the new lights have green neon hues to them, hence the lack of blue in my shots!

Ice and more ice on the way. Guess it's a good day to stay in and make art! The class for tomorrow in Bloomington is moved to Sunday. That's a good thing...DH is glad to hear that.He made me a holder for my mini-misters yesterday. What a handy dude! May get it filled up and loaded later.
Stay warm, and you guys in Australia....we are very jealous of the warm beach.


****Update...bad ice storm on the way tonight. Went and got supplies so we don't starve! Made this mini clipboard this afternoon. I love the stamp from Stampers Anonymous and the Grungeboard!!!! FUN!! Used alcohol inks on the metal to antique it a bit. Stickles add a bit of glitz. The large brad from Imaginisce is ice blue and the blue in the paper does not show up...my pics lack a lot!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I'm in the midwest too! We can't seem to catch a break this year...seem every other day we are under a storm warning!

Rachel Greig said...

Yep, sorry, the beach water is really warm at the moment - even though the weather here has been unusually cold for this time of year! Hope it doesn't get too cold for you over there!!

wendy vecchi said...

As usual...WONDERFUL!!
You're on a roll!
Wendy

Unknown said...

Ooooooooh snow, I love it in postcards and outside if I don't have to go in out so rather me than you....Spain is hot at the moment, can't wait to go at the weekend.
Your clipboard turned out great, I have about 10 packets of grungeboard packed so that I can have fun over Xmas.
Yipee!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a gorgeous tag.