Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maya Road Thank You


Here's something I am sending along with the little book as a thank you to the Maya Road team. When I get to doodling at 11 o'clock at night, there's no stopping me. Just a few little dots and squiggles here and there. And yes, I do LOVE that ribbon. It is sooo easy to work with...doesn't fray and stays where you put it! And it is a scrap of paper from the wine box. I am rather fond of stripes on an angle like that.

Sunny and mild today in the midwest. A good day for a drive to eat lunch!
Just a side to...Lisa V, I didn't know you were the talented artist in the shop until yesterday! Love your book! I had to ask Wendy who Lisa V was, and tried to email to no avail. So, thanks for all your kind comments!

3 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute. I love seeing your new posts, and oh how I pour over the old.

Unknown said...

Linda very creative and productive doodling, sure the Maya Road team will love this...

wendy vecchi said...

You ARE the doodling queen!
Looks wonderful!
Wendy