Friday, February 29, 2008

Last Chance

Here it is Friday already. Tomorrow is the drawing on the Row House!
Many have stated their choice, and many are correct...many are wrong, but consistent!
Here are the 2 newest houses for the drawing and door prizes. Something a little bit different. Love the gal with the shades....
I used "Collections" houses, vintage photo and stamps. Tim Holtz doo dads and Distress Inks. The little face is from Artgirlz stamps. Cool girl! I had shades like that in the '70's and freckles, too. Keep guessing.

2 comments:

stampgram said...

I love your houses. Beautiful! Where in the US did you find the Collections Chipboard Houses, may I ask? I have looked online and in my store and NOTHING! I love these.
Thanks, Connie stampgram@yahoo.com

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I love your work and your blog! I came by it via Kelsey's blog... Awesome work! Marva