Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Grungeboard

Not feeling so well today....maybe a touch of the flu...trying to stay away from DH. That's the last thing he needs!

So, playing a bit with the Grungeboard. One stamp from Stampers Anonymous for the background. I used Brilliance inks on the pieces and embossed with Distress Powders. Still needed more color, so I dug out the Lumiere paints and added some Russet here and there. The star is from Maya Road.

Back of a snap at the top, a charm, and rusty wire completes the look. A bit over the top for me, but it was fun.

10 comments:

borcherding said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!!
I just signed up to take your Fragments class next month in St.Louis and I am so excited!! The example on the site looks really cool!!!

Sarah said...

Wow Linda Just love this piece its gorgeous !!!!

Linda Broom said...

Linda!!!! This is gorgeous!!! Definitely not way over the top! I must have it.....or make one myself, I guess.

Escape said...

This is very cool!!! Not over the top at all---is that even possible?? My DH has the flu, too, so I'm trying to stay away from him.....guess I'll have to just spend more time in my stamp room! :-)

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

WOW!!! You have been very creative! I love all the latest pieces you have displayed on your blog! I need to get some new toys to play with.

Glad to hear DH is doing good. Kiss him once for me! I bet he is happy it's over.

kelsey said...

Love the contrast of the blue wings on this piece and I agree with the others, not over the top at all! Looks absolutely great!!!

wendy vecchi said...

Perfect combo. Lots to look @ to make it very interesting. I do recognize that star!! And you know...I'm addicted to the grunge!
Keep up the good work!
wendy

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Looks amazing Linda Love the colours, the blue is beautiful.Love the top bit with the wings and crown.Another master piece
Jen

Unknown said...

Not over the top at all, amazing really it is so well balanced I LOVE IT!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So gorgeous. You are so talented. Hope you're feeling better soon.