Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A New Adventure


I have been asked to design some journals for a fabulous group of women in Galena, Illinois. I have known Jan and Jess for several years, since my Altered Book beginnings. They hosted an open house at Galena Beads where the books were beautifully displayed.

Now Jess is branching out and is working with her sister and friends on a venture called Vintaj Earth. It will open May 1st in Galena. I will design journals for the store using their wonderful "natural" brass findings. If you want some terrific eye candy....go to the site Vintaj for these products.


Still working on ideas, but I thought I would load the 1st journal from the stash Jess sent me yesterday. If you love dragonflies, medallions, and charms, go to this site. You won't be disappointed!
Linda

6 comments:

The Artistic Spirit said...

good balance. can't wait to get some Vintaj findings. you'll do a great job. hugs

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Linda!!

Cecile Nichols said...

Your journal is gorgeous, Linda!

Did you make the border along the left edge with a border punch, or did you buy the paper that way? I love it!

Thanks for sharing and for the links! I could spend some money on those findings!!

Cecile

wendy vecchi said...

That beauty will be snapped up the minute it hits the shelf.
BEE-U-T-FUL!!
wendy

R2artstudio said...

Beautiful journal Linda. I know you will have a lot of success with these, and hopefully future projects! Didn't realize you were from Illinois. I was born and raised in Rockford!
Keep creating all those beautiful things.

Seth said...

Beautiful cover. And thank you for the link to Vintaj.