Monday, April 28, 2008

SNOW ALERT!!!















I took this BEFORE it snowed, or shall I say, sleeted, twice today. Trying to cover up the hostas and things that will now like the frost.
Especially the buds on the Japanese Maple that just made it out...they were lost last year.

These are my adorable boots and garden clogs that daughter Michelle's family got me for my birthday. I WORE the boots today. Very nice, and warm....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them both....and the kids, too! Thanks guys!

Then this is a picture of Brittany(on the left) my granddaughter that was is the musical Cabaret. Her friend's name, I'm sorry to say, escapes me. Everyone was crying and laughing and giving flowers. Terrific show.

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

What a beautiful Grand daughter you have Linda you must be so proud
Jen