Saturday, June 28, 2008

Card of Thanks

Had to make a card today to go with a project. So I thought I'd share it with you, since I've been rather bad about blogging lately.

This was really fun, the Maya Road chipboard is so cute, isn't it? Stamped a couple of Heidi Swapp flowers, used a Prima flower, a piece of Fancy Pants chipboard, and added a bit of Distress Ink....I know you're shocked. Stamped a phrase from Cloud9, put a touch of ink to the button brad....and layered it up. Done! The paper is from Memory Box...I LOVE this new stuff in 6x6 pieces in a package with 10 patterns!

Do something good today!
Linda

3 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

This looks great! When in doubt...add a flower & distress ink. Works every time!
COOL...love the colors.
wendy

K Hutchinson said...

Very cool! I love the flower you made with the distress ink!

Kim Mraz said...

what a STUNNING card Linda!!