Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Classes Are Up!!!!

Classes are up at the For Keep Sakes site!!!! Come and join the fun!!!! In both classes I will teach you to use the metal from Ten Seconds Studio that is sooooo easy. It lets you look like a pro with little effort. I KID YOU NOT! You will love this stuff.

The only tools you need to make these is a sanding block, a stump, and a mold. The stumps and molds are provided for you. Please bring a sanding tool. And I'll demo all the other tools from my collection, and you can try them!

We'll make at least 2 pins and a slider necklace to hide little treasures in. Decorate the pins with ribbons and dew drops and jewels. The sky's the limit with your imagination on this project!!

The Maya Road book has 11 sides to decorate. You can bring little pictures of family to put in it. Or just use the flowers and stamps to adorn the pages along with the jewels, chipboard, and buttons that come in the kit. Lots and lots of stuff to fill the book
.
Can't wait to see all of you again!

Linda

6 comments:

Georgia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

I'm taking your classes and I can't wait!!! You say we need to bring a stump. What is a stump?

Thanks!

Jen Crossley said...

What awesome classes I wish I lived closer even the same country would be great LOL
Jen

Linda M. Cain said...

No, YOU don't need to bring a stump, that will be provided for all of you. That is just a paper tool that pushes the metal into the molds that I have for you to use. Sorry for the confusion!
Linda

Susie Lang said...

I'm so excited . . . I can't wait!

WendyK said...

These are all fabulous