Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tool Rack Redone!











I haven't been very good about blogging lately. But entries without pictures are somewhat boring, and I can't show you what I've been working on. Not a national secret, but some are being mailed off. We'll see.

Anyway, last night at about 10:30, I decided to redo my tool rack that holds my Ten Seconds Studio tools! (My daughter thinks it looks like something out of a "Mad Dentist's" office). DH made it for me and I had it decorated with metal tape that I no longer liked. So, out came the tools, the newer black metal and by midnight I had a better looking holder than before! This is what you can do with the molds and the metal. Front and back. Seriously!!!!! Isn't it too cool?!?!?! And very easy to do. Join the fun in St. Louis in September.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment:

wendy vecchi said...

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!
Organizing & art...it can't be any better!
wendy