Thursday, January 8, 2009

Decorated Box with Vintaj


This little box has been painted black. The paper is the same kind that Tim's tags are made from....a manila paper. I used the Perfect Pearls in mini-misters with reinkers I made up from an earlier post with the star.....very cool.
~~
Then I used some distress inks on the edges and added Vintaj pieces to the top and sides. I added a cool closure using Tim's trailer hitch in the holes with a beaded latch. The hitch fit perfectly. If you're at CHA, just take a look!!!
~~
My daughter and I are going to Chicago to see Wicked on Saturday! Can't wait. A bit of shopping, lunch and a Broadway Musical. Sound like fun? We're pretty excited. And NO kids.....hers....are going. Just us. Should be a good time.

2 comments:

yoursartfully said...

Wow Linda...you've been a very busy girl!!!! I am loving the Vintaj stuff, I can't wait to see their booth with all your gorgeous samples in it. I particulary love the square canvas with the corset...very clever and of course beautiful as are all your pieces.
Linda (UK)

Jen Crossley said...

You will love Wicked My daughter and I went two weeks ago its was really wonderful.
Love your new projects you have been really busy
Jen
PS enjoy the show