Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just not quite finished?

You know how to make something, and it's OK...but you keep looking at it and it just still NEEDS something?

Well here is a gift carrier I kept looking at with Ten Seconds Studio metal, and I knew it still wasn't what I wanted. So.......after having the class with Wendy and the new Grungepaper the other day....that I LOVE...I added some flowers!! It just came together.

The paper is so easy to work with and the Studio 490 flowers with some Idea-ology are just what the box needed!

So take another look at things....rethink...and add. A little something goes a long way.

L

5 comments:

Sharon Margiotta said...

You got to play with Wendy today ... lucky girls!! Nice gift box .... what fortunate person getting the gift!!

2amscrapper said...

Can't imagine that the gift would be better than that carrier it would come in.

wendy vecchi said...

Some lucky soul is getting a wonderful gift.
COOL!!
wendy

Judy C said...

What it needs is a new home. My house.

DF - Heidi said...

just love to visit your site always make me smile and green with envey of all the stunning stuff you make LOL