Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miniature Collage


The hot thing now is the Ranger Memory Frames. Very fun, very easy to work with.

This is a collage using some rub ons inside and outside on the glass, and Idea-ology bits to add interest. The frame is upside down and a clip is added to hold the ball chain.
Of course the Paper Imagery Designs image has a bit of Distress Ink on it...of course!

It was a gloomy, overcast day when the picture was take so the key seems darker than it really is.

But you get the idea! A couple of my pieces are up on ScrapScene today, and this is one of them. Very cool site!!!!

~
Counting down the days until RANGER U!!!! Got my list of fellow students today from all over the world. Should be VERY exciting!

Create ART.....have a great day!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Just awesome Linda, I have the frames and off to buy some idea-ology bits, you have really inspired me, this is beautiful, thanks hon!

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful piece!! Hmmm... it's looking like I'll have some time today - although I'm sure not enough (love the postcard too!) - and maybe I'll pull out my memory frames. Oh, to go to a Ranger U... I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful Linda!

Jen Crossley said...

WOW this piece is awesome its right up my alley
Jen