Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Classes are Up for Scrapaganza!






Three, yes THREE fun classes are set for August 15th in Davenport, Iowa. Save the date, and give the girls a call to register. Click on the sidebar for info to Scrapaganza.


They have a great new store in a wonderful location. We love to eat at the Iowa Machine Shed when we go.....always got to think of your stomach.
*
*
The Graphic45 Make It Your Own collage will give you a chance to use your imagination and design your collage. They will all be different, depending on your choice of G45 papers and embellishments. Sooooo many to choose from. What fun!

The Ten Seconds Studio Metal jewelry class shows a board display. We will make a necklace and 2 pins of your choice and design.

6 comments:

kelsey said...

What amazing looking projects! We've just recently received the G45 papers in store and they've been storming out the door!!! The girls just love them and there's something to suit everybody's taste. What a great range they are.

Susan Goodell said...

I started a blog the other day and I posted the wardrobe shrine I made from Small Studio Productions. I first learned of it through your blog, so I bought one and it sure was a fun little project to put together. I'd love it if you'd stop by and take a look.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Your colors are just so rich, your pieces so finished and perfect. You are a magic maker! How in the heck do you get so much done so well AND travel all about teaching so much? Do you EVER sleep? Are you human? I know, you are a magic making machine invented by some clever artist appreciator! Wow, woman! Or bionic art maker, whichever the case may be! DAZZLING work, again!

Catherine said...

Just signed my sister and I up for your journal class - a belated birthday gift for my sister. Found you through Ginny's blog - looking forward to a fun class in Davenport and to meeting you!

Catherine

Lisa Kettell said...

This sounds like so much artful fun. If I lived near by, I'd certainly sign up!

Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

Art By Wanda said...

Hi Linda!!! A friend and I are both coming over and attending all 3 classes... woohoo!!! I'm really looking forward to the classes and meeting you in person. It'll be my get-away for this year.