Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flower Charm-Tip of the DAY!



This is what you can do with the little 2 hole punch from Dick Blick....now known as just "Blicks." Or Contenti has them.

I punched the center of the snap and the bottom layer of the flower to make more holes. It's difficult to see the hole in the petal as it is in shadow....

It becomes a hole large enough for a brad or a hole for a jump ring.....making it a charm for the side of any creation. Like the GrungeBoard coin purse.

So there you have it.....a tip for the day!

Enjoy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous - now pretty please tell me how to make a grunge board coin purse????

Jamie said...

Look at you! I love this! There are so many awesome things you can do with this! Also. Thank you for the heads up about Suze!! I am so excited I can't stand it!!! She is awesome:) Love, Jamie

Alisa said...

Love this! Can't wait to see you in action tomorrow at Scrapaganza