Monday, August 31, 2009

Projects Are Calling Me

Margaret from Scrapbook Friend'z gave me a scroll coaster book and some new mini pieces from Maya Road and sent me out the door Friday to create a store sample. Houses, snowflakes, and Christmas, oh my!
*
Tim Holtz pine trees in the background. And Distress Rock Candy Stickles on the snowflakes. Hard to see here, but great in person. And layers of Distress Inks on all the chipboard.

If you know me and Row Houses....that's what got me started!!! Oh, boy! Here is the cover. Waiting on some papers.....not a good waiter.

I've been working on it in between the GK's here this weekend and painting the windows.

All's going well today with the last stage. So I'm happily crafting away doing ART in the Studio....with the drill and saws going full blast downstairs.

Update later....OH! And the new papers have arrived at Prairie Art Stamps in Springfield, Il. from Graphic 45!!!
*
GO GET THEM!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, I'm back. I haven't been on your blog in a few weeks. I realized it was under another favorite list that I haven't looked at. Anyway, I love your project with the houses. You do such incredible work. Julie

Daisy said...

OOH! Lovin them mini chipboard houses. Loved the waty you decorated them!

Escape said...

Holy winter, girlfriend!! This is great! can I steal it & make one for my very own out here? That's a big deal for me....normally I don't "do" holiday stuff. :) Love it!!!

Art By Wanda said...

Awesome!!

Tiffany said...

Oh I love it Linda, such great detail! But I am SO not ready for Christmas yet!!