Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunshine in the Neighborhood and Thank YOU!

Hi Everyone!!!!!

The sun is shining, my kits for tomorrow and beyond (sound like Buzz Lightyear) are DONE!!! YEAH!

I even got some Christmas shopping done for "the Watercolor Chicks." BONUS!

And I want to thank everyone who's ordered the GrungeBoard Wallet kits from the bottom of my heart!!!! You guys are the best. And Busy Betty, it was all because of you.

As I've said before "Friends in ART" are THE BEST...don't cha know?

Soooooooo, tomorrow is Judy and Annette and Terri and all the other wonderful people at Prairie Art Stamps. It's really gonna be fun. This kit has a billion (well maybe just 60) pieces in it!!! And TONS of left overs to make other things. I LOVE it!

And thanks to Mickie (Michelle Ann) my daughter, we got the biggest part of it done when they came down on Sabbatical. Love you, Mick!

Gonna retire to the sunroom with a Chai Tea and some Raspberry cookies...what's a girl to do????

Be Well.

And don't forget to send me pics of the Bracelets you make from the tutorial yesterday and your wallets. I'd love to see them!

No comments: