Thursday, January 14, 2010

Projects and Classses


Finally got my Christmas CD's loaded to my iPod and computer.....sensory overload!!!!

Glee........need I say more. But I wish it had a few of the songs that aren't on the disc. Mr. Celophane....one of my favorites.

Anyway, working on projects and upcoming classes....and this just came together for both. Different completely in the two cases, but don't cha love it when they mesh???? "You can't always get what you want....but if try sometimes, you get what you need."

Like when you almost throw something away, but don't, and then you NEED it a couple of days later. KARMA perhaps.

CHA is just around the corner. I'll have my Notebook, so if my brain works and I can accomplish it, I'll try to upload some shots. Cross your fingers.

Create ART!!!!

Linda

No comments: