Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Does This Look Like A Class Or What


I have been having so much fun with the Vintaj Altered Blank Canvases!!!! I don't know why I didn't try them earlier.


This is one of my favorite Vintage pictures I bought somewhere. This child's expression haunts me. Can you imagine how long they had to get her (or him) to sit still for this shot?????


No wonder the look on her face!


Anyhow, it's a transfer onto the 3x4 Brass Blanks. The paper is from the fabulous new Paper Stack Vintage Shabby from Mr. Holtz...love them all.
~
And it hasn't been clear what I'll eventually do with the piece........flower planting today while the sun shines. Tomorrow a possible Road Trip...depending on Mr. Sun.


Enjoy the Day....and CREATE ART!
~
~
Vintaj has my embossed box up on the blog today, but check it out for GREAT ideas with Vintaj pieces. Bought some more cool pieces today at Pumpkin Glass.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I think it totally looks like a class...rofl. How does Princeton sound? lol. Very cool transfer, going to check out the blog!

Art By Wanda said...

That is beautiful!!!! Must get me some of those for when I have time to play!!! It's clouding up here and rain coming in tonight... just two days ago we weren't supposed to have any this week!!!! Oh, and, yes, it should be a class!!!!

2amscrapper said...

yes--when and where?

Kathy Eddy said...

Love it and yes, the expression is priceless! Off to see the blog now.

Two Dog Pond said...

I keep coming back and looking at this post - just beautiful. Definitely a class. When are you bringing your workshop to Nebraska?