Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tissue Tape from Tim!

Now this stuff is really fun!!!!!!!!! Tissue TAPE!!!!! Who'd a thought?

You can't even imagine how cool it is until you actually see it.

I just was playing around while we were watching the Blackhawks get their butts kicked.....whine.

This is a little guy from the Lost and Found paper pad. He's taped to the blue paper from the Shabby Chic pad. I used one of the Market Place tapes.

Added a couple of tickets, stapled some Film Strip at the top, added some Ruler Ribbon, and the Bird charm. You can see the Tissue Tape at the top under the Film Strip and on both sides. Yes, I stamped on it on the left.

I added a couple of stamps to fill in the background from the Urban Chic set.

Done!

That kid is so cute, isn't he?????
Speaking of cute Kids!!!

The little darlings came over today and made "Awt Pwojects!" They're going to Disneyworld so we made and frame for a picture they will bring back to remember the trip.

Under the Sea was our theme.....love the colors. And they're really getting good at Metal Embossing! LOVE the Words from Ten Second's Studio!!!!!

Can you tell who's the ham?

Paint was everywhere, hence the aprons to keep me out of trouble with MOM.

Be Well!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Ah, kids and paint!!!! Love the tissue tape, will have to get some soon...

2amscrapper said...

cute, cute, cute

Susan said...

That tape looks neat - now I wish I'd bought it this week at convention! Your g.kids are darling and what fun that they enjoy "awt" with you.
Susan

2amscrapper said...

Linda, left a little something for you on my blog today.

LaBonita said...

Linda, Thanks for visiting my blog and all of your sweet comments. I was on cloud 9, when I all read them. LOOOOOVEEEE all the Tim art you made. Just got all my TH goodies in and can't wait to start playing. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lori said...

Love how you LAYERED all that stuff to make one fantastic piece! I'm awaiting my shipment of tape, should be here tomorrow! And how fun to spend the day with those two cuties!

Lynn Stevens said...

I havent tried the tissue tape yet but it sounds fun! A great collage piece, Tim would be so proud!

Those two are adorable and I bet they can hardly wait for their trip to Disneyland!