Friday, July 29, 2011

Classes Half Full!!! YAY!


First I have to show you the FABULOUS bracelet Michelle (my oldest and talented daughter) brought me when she was here last weekend! She makes the greatest bracelets!!!

ISN'T IT FUN!!!! I just LOVE the colors.........so ME!

I really love the combinations of Turquoise, Bronze and Gold. These beads are just Too Stinkin' Cool!

THANKS MICK!

Moving on....the classes for Aug. 27th at Scrapaganza in Davenport Iowa are already half full!

I REALLY love these 2 classes. They are so much fun. We've had so many people make them "their own" and walk away with a SMILE!

They do, they just put a smile on your face.

So give them a call...and come and join us.

We'll be looking for you!

Linda

And thanks for all the positive input on the Stop the Snarky post yesterday. I got lots of emails.  People really are tired of it, and want to keep ALL the shops open. They each have their own niche, so be kind to each other, heh?

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Stunning bracelet - yes those beads are fab. What a lovely gift to receive.

Toni xx

Elaine A said...

Hi Linda -

Like mother, like daughter! After seeing your work, I am not the least surprised that your daughter is so talented. I love how the bracelet turned out, its gorgeous!! Wear it in good health.

Elaine Allen

Luthien Thye said...

beautiful work! looks like great talent runs in the family :)