Monday, April 15, 2013

Copper Embossed and Stenciled Birdhouse

Today starts my last week on the PaperArtsy Blog. I've enjoyed this honor
 immensely!!!
 
This time I've got some tips and a tutorial over there to make an adorable little treasure.
 
Stencils and paste are the latest craze, and this has them both!
 
 
 
So grab a cuppa and head over there to see the makings of this little project.
 
It's fun, it's pretty easy, and you'll have a new little project to love.
 
 And don't forget to enter the Challenge to win a prize at the end of the week!!!
 
See you HERE!!!
 
UPDATE: So sorry, I forgot to share the link...it's now on this page!
 
Linda
 

6 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Off to check it out!

Connie said...

This little bird house is just delightful :)
I'll be checking this out, too.
Your blogging sister, Connie

Marijane said...

Darling birdhouse and I did go to the PA blog to see how you did it! Great tutorial. I love the brilliant turquoise blue color with the copper - stunning combination! Think I'll make a house or two for my patio. What beautiful, colorful offerings to welcome spring and summer! I hope they get here sooner rather than later...

mamablitger said...

Such a cute birdhouse....juust love it...where can I find the tutorial....please help....
Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us.
Hugs from SPAIN

krcmasterpiece said...

Really cute. Bird houses never go out of style.

Question-would you be interested in donating a piece of art for an online art auction I hosting. All the bids go to my American Cancer Society Relay For Life page.

I'm asking some of my online "cyber" friends to donate. The auction will run from 5/17 @ 6PM to 5/19 @ 6PM.

Your art is so unique, I'd love to include something-if you anything you'd like to give.

Thanks!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great project! Love the roof and your bright colors on the sides... off to check it out!