Monday, May 26, 2014

A Small Canvas Collage

 Just a 5x5 canvas with stamps, paint, pens and paper.
 
FUN!
 
 
 
I used Glue-n-Seal to add Tissue Paper to a canvas.
 
Then I added translucent stencil paste over a stencil with large numbers.
 
Last add some Distress Inks, Markers, and stamps with paints and inks.
 
All done in an hour....just jump in and DO it!
 
Check out the links to Inspiration Emporium and use my code iecain81 for 10% off your order.
 
Linda
 
Products Used:
Dina Wakley Stamp Sets - Face in the Crowd, Textures and Collaged Hearts
5x5 Canvas Board
Tissue Paper
Archival Inks - Jet Black, Ultramarine, Red Geranium

5 comments:

Gráinne said...

This is totally brilliant! What a piece od art. Suzanne x

Jackie PN said...

Very nice Linda!

Dee Spillane said...

Really fun canvas.

Sandy said...

Just jump in and do it - right - just as soon as I finish hyperventilating! I really like this canvas - It reminds me of a lady's ghost trying to come through the art.
Sandy xx

Scrapthat said...

Tons of layers! Great work